Saturday, September 20, 2008

Report


I know now the TVB drama, Moonlight Resonance(溏心風暴之家好月圓) is hot. Almost every friend I know is watching this series. I didn't watch most of the series but now I'm so into catching every latest episode of it.
So, you must be thinking what is the purpose of my post this time. What report? If you are a fan of the series I think you already know. Yes, I plan to do like what Raymond Lam (管家仔) and Linda Chung(于素秋) did in the series. The difference this time is I don't have a 'doctor' like 管家仔 and I'm not trying to forget a particular person like 于素秋 . I will write in a report of my daily 'smiley' or 'happiness' marks.
You must think I'm childish or really crazy about the series. Do I care what you think? This is my blog la, if you don't like then don't come n visit it. In my opinion, why not I try it out? I might live a bit of a more happier and healthy life. Another reason is because I don't have any ideas for posting new post in my blog. Other bloggers can try it out too if you want, I'll definitely support you!
P/S: Pardon me for my rudeness, I'm having a bad mood...

View blog reactions

No comments: