Saturday, September 20, 2008

Daily report 1

I couldn't sleep well again. Not having enough sleep in 5 days really is bad for health. I'm having sore throat, cold and coughs. I had Business Ethics presentation at 8am and I couldn't even sleep even at 6am. I didn't do well in my presentation. I spoke like a rocket, my group mate said to me. I don't want to tell out an excuse that I'm having insomnia. Even without having enough sleep, I still went for jogging and workout my body in these few days. I thought I can sleep better at night but I was wrong. I'm not sure why I had this insomnia these days. Is it because I think too much unnecessary things? My housemates play mahjong till late at night? My roommate plays dota till morning?
I'll try to sleep well tonight. Getting sick is something I would like to avoid at all cost. Who likes to get sick anyway? I must handle this matter myself. I can't tell my dad that I can't sleep well at night. He has enough things to worry about. The least thing that I want is to give him another trouble worrying about me. FD mock exam is coming soon and I haven't start to do revision. Final exams is coming soon as well, and I'm not prepared yet. Is it because of these 'indirect' or external factors that pressured me? I don't know. Or maybe my 'wounds' haven't heal completely yet? I don't know how I feel... I'm not a superman
Superman - Five For Fighting

View blog reactions

No comments: