Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daily report 5

My FD group really studied hard for the mock exam. They managed to answer all the questions. I didn't contribute much to the group though. Yet, they still said "thank you" to me and I don't think I deserve it. I'm glad that I've these friends as my group members this time. They have been wonderful.
I was really exhausted these days because of the lack of sleep. I guess my body is not accustomed to wake up early in the morning(6am). Third day and my body cannot withstand already. I need lots of sleep!
I've watched 2nd episode of "The Four" TVB series and I must say not bad. Well, I hope the series don't disappoint me later. KC told me that Heroes Season 3 is already screening and 2 episodes were already out. Well, I forgotten how the story goes after some time but I love watching Heroes. I'm not sure I can watch it though.
Today not so happy la, so 40marks

View blog reactions

No comments: