Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daily report 6

I'm at my hometown now. I'll be going to Kuantan on Saturday to attend my cousin's wedding dinner. The buses that go to southern part of Malaysia will be stationed at Bukit Jalil. So, I've to go to Bukit Jalil to take a bus to Melaka. I'm going to spend my time catching up the animes at home.
After that, I'll go back to Melaka. I'm glad to be home :)
Oh ya, I was listening to Flyfm today and the DJ asked the listeners whose movie do they like to watch. So, she(DJ) said she likes watching Will Smith and Mike Myers movies. Then, came a call from a guy. He said he likes Liz Hurley. So, she asked him why la. He answered "..because she's flaming hot!". Hahahaha. He also mentioned he watched 'Bedazzled' many times and he doesn't care about Brendan Fraser. He must really love Liz, hahahahaha.

Today is a so so day, so
50marks la

View blog reactions

No comments: