Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daily report 3

Today, I was whole day in moody mode. I woke up in the morning and tat 'morning sickness' or whatever really made me can't concentrate at all. I was so tired and I don't know why. I tried out Fifa09 demo and it's not bad at all. New skills and improved graphics. Today, I should have study for my part but I didn't. *Sigh* I know it's an excuse for not to study but I really don't have the mood. Lousy excuse indeed.
It's 1.45am and I try to do my best to start studying 3 chapters. Last minute work again, god da*nit. Well, at least I can chat to Taf today. I'm glad I did :)
Today, totally unproductive by myself so I gave myself 40 marks.

View blog reactions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you are in a down mood recently.. cheer up ya~~ :)