Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daily report 4

A better day today. I've downloaded 少年四大名捕 (The Four) and watched its 1st episode. So far not bad. Played Fight of Characters whole night. Again, my friends heard from their friends said that I'm a shy person. Come on, I don't even know its a compliment or a critique. I must look fierce as well coz my friends keep saying they r joking only and told me not to take it seriously. =_=
I was 'fishing' in offshore class today. Man, I should get some sleep but I can't coz I have unfinished business. That's right, study FD! My group mates sure are working hard while me well, not improving. They sure don't mind me if I don't study but I guess they are concentrating in their studies. I hope they dun regret that I'm in their group :P
Marks today = 50 out of 100

View blog reactions

1 comment:

jade_adeline said...

wei....must gambate okie?? u said u wannt be the top one....