Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Daily report 7

I've been away for a while from blogging. I went to Kuantan for my cousin's wedding dinner on Fri nite. It was the 1st time I've been to such a special and grand dinner. From the start till the end, the guests were entertained with performances by singers, dancers and even a magician! There were projectors showing slides of photos of the couples on the walls. The photos of the respective couples when they were young till now. So romantic, lol. The food was nice at least from my opinion. However, my dad disagreed with me. I was offered Hennessy and I don't mind a few glasses of it!
Ok, back at my house. I've been catching up all the anime episodes this past few months in my room. Then, came my dad saying "How old are you, still watching this(animes)?". I don't even bother to answer him back,haha(now, u know I'm evil). Only a few days away from Melaka and I already start to miss Melaka, *sigh*. I guess I have too much time that's when I start to think too much again.
So, on Sunday me and my aunt together with her daughters talk about me being single. They asked why I'm still single. I told them because almost 80%-90% of MMU girls are 'taken'. Then, they told me to be more initiative, and express my feelings for my crush. At least, I must let that girl knows about my feelings. After that, I say now is the 21th century and why must the guys must be play the 'initiative' role. Then, my cousin said because guys don't appreciate or doesn't care for girls that came straight at them. Guys like to 'chase' rather in another way round. Is it true, GUYS?????
Today, I've been sleeping most of the time in the bus. Sleep while listening to music. Nothing much to do really. I can't read while in a moving vehicle. I'll get a headache or I feel like my head is spinning everytime. The final exams are coming closer and closer but I don't feel any pressure(yet). Instead, I start to miss my MMU days in Melaka. 3 years ago, I'm still deciding to choose which course to take and now 3 years later I'll be graduating soon(if nothing bad happens).
Oh ya, last year I told my friends that I'll get a gf in my uni days. I guess I've to end up being a 'big mouth' talker only,hahaha. I've met a lot of ppl here in Melaka and I'm glad they become my friends. I'm a social homosapien, I can't live without talking to humans! Even chatting online won't help. I tried not to talk to anyone or talk less and I become more moody and dull. It's like my life is meaningless with just pc games and watching videos. To be frank, after the final exams, we are going to part ways, my friends. For me, this 3 years will be like a dream. We'll seldom contact each other and hardly seeing each other. Our relationship will just be 'someone I know back then' as always. Well, I'm not complaining but I know each of us has our own path to walk and we'll spend much time on ourselves and our beloved love ones by our side. Where to find time to spend on others right?HAHAHA.....
~Let's hope our memories stay in our heart and our mind forever... friends 4ever~

To: miss clever (with specs, who thinks she's smart =_=) I'm evil so watch out, hehe.
Marks 60/100

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Chee Hoo said...

your submission in MMU almost fail... How old for the Hennessy, far as i know the older of the Hennessy, the better taste, my house still got a lot, maybe need wait until some special day only will open and finish it.

Anonymous said...

what do you mean by "who thinks she's smart"?? you dont agree with me that i am SMART??
[u better be careful ya.. dont say sth wrong~ if not, later dont choi you. keke..]

Now,

who is the EVIL ??


p/s: OF COURSE NOT ME !! hahahhahahhahaa