Saturday, October 18, 2008

Daily report 24

This will be my last blog at Melaka. I won't be able to update my blog for some time. Today, was my last final exam paper and luckily I managed(I think) to answer it. Time starts ticking and there was a feeling of emptyness in my heart( I just woke up from my noon nap,haha). I can't deny that I begin to miss Melaka and my friends that I've met here. 3 years is neither a short or long period to get to know someone. So, if you my friends are reading this I would like to apologize if I've ever done anything wrong or hurt you in a way that I(idiot) don't know. I'm not perfect and sometimes I expressed myself in a wrong way.

Maybe, before I leave Melaka in the next morning I'll visit MMU for the last time. I've good and bad memories there(who doesn't?). Take a brisk walk around MMU. Haha, I still remember the first day I was at the orientation for freshies. Now, here I am packing to leave Melaka.

OK, I have to speed up my packing. I still need to wash my car in the next morning! Busy, busy, busy. I hereby wish all my friends all the best in their life. Goodbye, Melaka.

Mood: The feeling of missing someone or something and faces flashing in my mind, that's how I feel now.

View blog reactions

No comments: