Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daily report 19

Woke up at 11am
Lunch at "ocean"
Take a nap
Dinner
Supper
Good night

Conclusion, eat and sleep today.
So, in the coming days I have to pack up my things for KL. I need to get new formal clothes which is a priority to me. Wash and check my car which is a must as well for the KL trip. Say goodbye to my friends in Malacca and not forgetting the lecturers too. After almost 3 years at Malacca, it seems time pass on quickly. It's like a dream to me. Working days are coming soon and it's a whole new level for me. Wherever I go there will always be politics be it in schools, university, society and now the working place. I've to learn to handle all this because this is part of life as well.

Oh ya, I'm really mad of idiots who don't even know manners. I was queuing up to order my food and these people out of nowhere just came in front of me and make an order. I was pissed off. What about my feelings? They think I like to wait longer is it? Do I look like I was born to be bullied or my status is not on par with these people? Man and woman are all the same. You know what? This is the Chinese people that we(Chinese) are so proud of!(actually every races are the same) F*ck you! They don't have mothers to teach them manners, the schools and teachers of Malaysia must be useless because they are unable to educate these idiots. So, how do I look now? A nice guy? Ya, I'm a nice guy who's being treated like an invisible man(or worse, they don't give a sh*t abt me) by these brainless people. Next time if you hear me screaming at these idiots, don't be surprised. If no one educate them, than I shall do that. Maybe I'm a gentleman, maybe I'm a nice guy but I don't tolerate this kind of bullsh*t(not anymore).

14/10/08
Paper: Malaysian Economy
Average score: 11.42/20
Highest score: 15.75/20
My score: 12.38/20 (so so only, too bad)

I watched a preview of the next TVB coming series, The Gem Of Life. This series will show a selfish, materialistic and cheater in the character that Ada Choi plays. Does such a person really exist?(I believe). I watched for a few minutes and I already think her is a b*tch, lol. Talk about talent in acting, every actors n actresses in these series are going to blow my mind again. Money, power, fame and woman... how does a man handle all of these in the current society nowadays.

Mood: Kinda sleepy, a bit pissed off but better forget abt these idiots coz they don't worth my time. Adios

View blog reactions

No comments: