Sunday, October 12, 2008

Daily report 18

Counting days... the days left that I'm going to be in Malacca. I'm not sure when I'll be coming back to this city again. I have sweet and sour moments here. I've met good friends, whacky friends, idiots, and heart breakers, LOL. I'm going to miss this place since I've been here for almost 3 years and it's like my second hometown(although I doubt that this feeling will last coz I'll be in KL soon, hehe).

OK, now let me introduce the next promising female action superstar of Asia, Miss Yanin "Jeeja" Vismistananda. She's born in Bangkok, Thailand on 31st of March 1984. She's 162cm tall and weighs 43kg. Her debut album is "Chocolate" or known as "Fury" in Malaysia.


Pics from this link
Q&A session with BK magazine
More about the film!
Wikipedia

Yes, I've fallen for her after I watched her movie. Unfortunately the biggest obstacle between us is language and not to mention she's a superstar now :( Although this was her first movie but her acting is really good(2 months of acting classes). It's not easy to act as an autistic person. I wish her all the best and I'm really looking forward her future movies! Chan rak khoon Jeeja! (I love you in Thai)

Marks: Slept like a log/100

View blog reactions

No comments: