Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daily report 20

Ok, today seems like the last day of exam paper for most of my friends. So, sayonara Melaka everyone? Each of us is going our own path be it looking for a job or internship. I've been thinking, what we all will become in the next 5 years. Rich? In debt? Married?(haha) Fulfilled your dreams? I, too have to start planning already. I don't have a particular objective now, maybe I'll think of one when the time comes.

So, why not we share our experience in MMU Melaka? Tag your blogger friends too :)
You don't have to follow exactly as mine, use your own style, creativity and run wild with your imagination! :D

University: Multimedia University Melaka

Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration Banking & Finance

Years spent: 3 years

Age when graduated: 24

The best moment: Meeting you my friends :) , 8tv summer live concert!

The sh*ttest moment: Heartbroken(laugh all you want), when you don't have a pc(you know how I feel right?)

Expectation when entered uni: get a degree, get to know chicks, duno how to spend my time

After grad, I've learned: how to get a degree, how to spend your dad's hard earn $ without any guilt, how to be the most wanted man by ladies in Bukit Beruang(this is a joke,ok?), MMU is a money making university(it's worth it la), how to take it like a man and act like a man

Status before uni: single

Status after uni: hot, bachelor, available, someone-you-dying-for

5 years later: 5C - Cash, Credit card, car, Condominium, Country club membership

10 years later: 5B - Body, Bungalow, Boat, Billionaire, BMW

Conclusion: I miss MMU ladies but I think they won't miss me :(

Ni.., Mi.., An.., Ch.., Sa.., Ta.. ,Eu.. - farewell and goodbye girls

Mood: Still bloated after Sibaraku buffet, burp... excuse me

View blog reactions

1 comment:

jade_adeline said...

start to plan for wedding?? still too early wei...haha all the best...hopefully, ur life will be as colorful as acrobaleno in your future....keep in touch thru here....