Friday, October 17, 2008

Daily report 23

My last exam paper,
Offshore Banking & Finance
9am 18/10/08 Saturday
This may be just my toughest final exam paper this semester.

I'm still planning whether to stay awake or take a short sleep tonight. Well, it depends on my progress of study.

My days at Melaka is coming to an end soon enough. I need to pack my stuff and be prepared(mentally & physically) for my internship as well. If, my superior ask me what I've learned at university, frankly I'll be taking my time to answer that question. I have to be healthy during my internship as well because no employers will like his/her employees in poor health conditions and keep taking medical leaves. After all, all of these might affect my marks/grade for my internship. NO KIDDING. A new world is waiting for me, and I fear the worst might come to me. I'm anticipating it, I just have that feeling.

Mood: I still need to study! ><

P/S: To my other friends that have the last paper on Saturday, hang on and all the best. Let's do our best, ok? Go! Go! Go!

View blog reactions

No comments: