Saturday, October 4, 2008

Daily report 11

I'm not happy after my friend's blog translated to me. I was like being insulted but everyone has their own opinion. Even though, the words are not nice to my ears I still have to learn to respect and think of what others say. It's hard but I have to think rationally and calm myself down. If such a small criticism I'm unable to accept then I know for sure I can't handle the big waves of pressure that will heap on me in the future.

Maybe, it's not a bad news after all. Now, I recalled back all the criticism I had in MMU days. From the lecturers and friends words, they ignited the flame inside my heart. NOT ANGER, NOT REVENGE but the flame of determination to do my best. I told myself enough with the empty promises I made and I should stop being just a 'big talk person' but instead to show positive actions and results. I've lost the flame and I'm like a dead fish now, a soulless man with a body only. I don't have a sense of direction in my life. For that, I'm an immature boy and the black sheep of my family. My mom and dad called me earlier today to ask about me(condition). I answered with short answers like "Hmm", "ya", "I know" and other craps. I was playing games that time and I dun care what they were telling me. Then, my mom said that she always tell
濟公(a Chinese god) that I'm going to have exams soon and wish that I do well. I'm such an a**hole. *Sigh*

P/S: Do you have anything to say to an @s*hole like me? Please leave your comment then, ty.

It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business
.
Mahatma Gandhi

Evaluation: 10/100 (for being an idiot)

View blog reactions

1 comment:

jade_adeline said...

"every thing happens with a reason" this is wat i told myself when something happens around me or even myself.

as for your study, hmmm, i must say. ur parents really care about ur success. why must u let them down?instead, do better than wat ur parents expects from you. not just to read n understand but action must be taken.

when u think of it, u will be sorry for wat ur parent has did for you so far...

im not good in giving advice but at least i've say out my thoughts to you...*wink*