Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today, I...

Finally, I got the ticket to the concert. I arrived at Sg. Wang around 11am today but the ticket booth was not yet open. So, I went to walk around the shopping complex first. I found out that Royal Sporting House was no longer there. Instead, there is a new Nike store. I went in the Nike shop and I was greeted "Welcome" with a smile by a girl promoter (ya, she is pretty haha). I noticed Man Utd cap but it is priced at RM65, walau eh.. Then, I walk around and saw C.Ronaldo poster posing the new Nike training clothes. I checked out the shirt price, RM165 I think, phew... Then, of course I left the shop and the promoter said "Thank you, please come again" with a smile. Man, she's cute :)
After that, I walked around again and I saw the famous cookie store. Damn, they smelled so good and I was feeling hungry afterwards. I went to McD and along the way I saw the person just arrived to set up the pc, etc at the ticket booth. After breakfast, I went to buy my ticket(I think I'm the 1st customer of the day). The person is a girl with a short haircut, and she's going to the concert as well as a Hotlink staff.
I went to Pudu Station afterwards and I met with a friend of mine(we knew each other during the Taiwan trip). What a coincidence, I met Clara and Yimin too and they were going to Genting. I want to go to Genting too! Haih... I arrived at Melaka Sentral around 4pm and I saw Alex and his friend browsing pictures in a laptop at McD(I saw a familiar face in the laptop, another pretty gal, haih).
I went for dinner around 6 something and then I wanted to buy printer ink but she(cute again?) said there was not enough small change for me. So, I end up being in 7-11 and bought myself a Slurpee(purple). I don't know how to use it and then the staff(she's friendly and kinda cute too) helped me to fill up my Slurpee. My first time trying this 'Slurpee' and now I know why my aunt is crazy for it! Yummy...

View blog reactions

No comments: