Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today at Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade

Hitzfm was at Dataran Pahlawan today. JJ, Rudy, Natalie, Adam C, Ean, Moots and Jin were all here for the Avril Lavigne wannabe event. I manage to get a few pics and get to see all the hitzfm crew on n off the stage. All the crew was so composed and energetic on the stage. Somehow, I envy their charisma. Oh ya, their shirts already got everyones' attention, hehe. I wish I can get the Hotlink goodies and t-shirts they gave away but I was too shy. Yes, I'm an idiot because the t-shirt is cool and there is Avril Lavigne's poster and I missed them! There are also other games besides the main event. Me, and my friends were at Pahlawan around 12pm and left at 1.30pm to head towards my target destination, 8tv summer live concert tickets redemption at Mahkota Parade!

A lot of people was already gathering Mahkota by the time I reached around 1.30pm. Me and the gang went to queue up immediately of course. We have to fill in a form and we were given a no. each written by a male staff. My no. is 392. I feel sorry for this male staff because he had a long way to go to write the no.'s (a lady beside me said her friend's no. is 902!) Mahkota was surrounded by the people( mostly high school students) who was eager to go to the concert and today was the last day of ticket redemption. The redemption started at 3pm and I already got the tickets(each person gets 2 tickets) around 3.30pm. That was the result of efficient work by all the staffs. Man, I'm really tired...but it's worth it! (Exams coming soon, sigh)

Forms & No.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8tv concert tickets!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyone looks familiar to you?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The audience playing 'lipstick game'
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ean & Natalie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

View blog reactions

1 comment:

jade_adeline said...

i like their t-shirt...yea...im an idiot too...sigh....but at least i got the chance to snapped a pix with JJ. Thx to u hahahahaha