Thursday, August 7, 2008

MTV Asia Awards please come to Malaysia again!

I'm not able to go to the awards on 2nd of Aug but I managed to watch the replay of it in MTV channel. Performance by Pussycat Dolls, Stefanie Sun sang with Electrico of Singapore, Save Our Souls and also sang half of 逆光 song. One Republic with Apologize and Stop and Stare, The Script( I'm sorry I duno abt this band), Leona Lewis,woo hoo! Now, I know why her album is the fastest debut selling in UK! She's really good and the crowd definitely agrees with me although I'm watching it on the tv but nvm.. The Click Five with Jenny and Project EAR(combination band) sang Pop Shuvit songs and frankly they seemed to be screaming rather than singing, oh well. Panic at the Disco sang Nine in the Afternoon to end the awards and I personally think this song is cool. They held their concert on 5th of Aug at Bukit Jalil which was two days ago.

Who won?
Leo Ku - Favourite Artist of Hong Kong
Nicholas Teo - Favourite Artist of Malaysia
Stefanie Sun - Favourite Artist of Singapore (won 5 out of 6 of the same award!)
Show Lo - Favourite Artist of Taiwan (I wish Jolin won this instead)
Linkin Park - Favourite International Artist Asia (I'm sorry Avril, my votes din help much)

View blog reactions

No comments: