Monday, August 25, 2008

Bad Breath.... Oh My God

I went to meet a dentist during my midterm break. RM95 for cleaning and a paste made for one teeth. I tried the government's treatment for RM3 but I have to wait in a long queue and my teeth was not that clean after the treatment. That's why I went back to see a private dentist. I saw this flier at the counter. It was something like this "Brushing your teeth, reduce 30% of bad breath. Clean your tongue to reduce 70% of bad breath". It was a flier promoting a tongue cleaner, not a brush but its a plastic type like a spoon with a deep curve. Actually, I have a tongue cleaner, a much more simple mechanism. It's just like a thin long ruler. I don't even bother to use it until I saw that article at the dental clinic. Hell yea, I feel a lot more better! At least my mouth that is. Not only that, I'll floss my teeth as well. I believe if I take a good care of my oral health, my teeth will thank me! The people around me is going to thank me too, hehe :)
Hope this will link can help you know more about oral hygiene.
Bad breath(Halitosis)
Oral Care

View blog reactions

No comments: