Thursday, July 17, 2008

A talk with Mr. SoHigh

Arcobaleno: Hello, Mr. SoHigh.
Mr.SoHigh: I'm a busy man, let's start, shall we?
Arcobaleno: OK! So, why do u feel 'so high'?
Mr.SoHigh: I 'asked' friends for movie. No one replied me, nvm. However, I found out they already planned to watch the movie and I don't know anything about it. That's why I feel "so high" lor.
Arcobaleno: Oh, I see. Ceh, small matter only what. Like that also u feel angry ar?
Mr.SoHigh: I felt surprised, then pissed off, then disappointed, then I feel like I dun care la!!!
Arcobaleno: You are one emotional person aren't ya? Well, maybe they have their reasons le?
Mr.SoHigh: Maybe. Maybe they forgot. Maybe their car is full. Maybe the tickets were sold out. Maybe they think I don't like to watch Mr. Murcielago. Maybe because I look 'so high'. So, many 'maybe' situations in this world. You tell me which one is it?
Arcobaleno: Maybe the cinema don't allow 'so high' people to watch movie and you are one of them haha.. Just kidding! They are your friends, right? You should not be mad at them.
Mr.SoHigh: That's not funny,ok? True,they are my friends. Honestly, I'm not mad at them. Maybe a little but I'm an adult now so I can deal with it.
Arcobaleno: Hmmm, actually I experienced this kind of situation before too. Sometimes, my friends also go to movies without me. They can't always look after me. I'm ok with it.
Mr.SoHigh: This is different. I 'asked' ok? No god damn reply at all. I thought they are not interested to watch the movie.
Arcobaleno: Well, you can always watch the movie next time with your other friends, right? You're such a baby. Stop whining,k?
Mr.SoHigh: Ya, I have to start ask my other friends for movies dy. Don't call me baby, only girls can call me that, ok? Whining? Now, even you don't allow me to complain is it? Why the hell is this conversation on then? F*cker!
Arcobaleno: Hey, hey calm down man. You just said you're an adult, so act like one.
Mr.SoHigh: I'm cool, man. Ya, sorry for my attitude, dude. Sometimes, I need to express my feelings you know? I feel like going crazy.
Arcobaleno: Well, can't u talk to your friends?
Mr.SoHigh: Nah, some of my friends seem to comfort me but actually they feel I deserved it. In their heart they think that I'm just a small man with a small heart.
Arcobaleno: You are just being pessimistic. You think too much too.
Mr.SoHigh: Maybe. But my feelings told me that they think of me in such way. Sigh, I think you have a point too. Maybe the problem is within me.
Arcobaleno: So, how do u feel now? A lot better after talking to me?
Mr.SoHigh: Ya, not so f*cked up dy. Haha
Arcobaleno: Haha. Continue to be positive man. Next time ask me out for movie,k? I like movies too.
Mr.SoHigh: =.=! I prefer to go out with girls la, but I'll contact you maybe when you turn into a hot chick, haha!
Arcobaleno: F*ck. LOL
Mr.SoHigh: Haha... I gtg, talk later Arcobaleno. Bye
Arcobaleno: Haha.. Bye!



View blog reactions

2 comments:

眼泪小丑 said...

i hv some comment 2 mr sohai...
let me tell u wat....perhaps u shud read my blog too....but unfortunately u cant read chinese words.....
stay cool ppl...when some1 has many frens,always hang out wif alot of ppl....let me tell u,he/she is just a ppl who likes 2 brush ppl's shoes.....
as simple as dat....
don think d way as mr sohai....u r not dat king of ppl....

眼泪小丑 said...

sry...typo
"dat kind of ppl"