Sunday, July 13, 2008

My bio engineering friends graduated

Since the day I step into MMU life, I got to know lots of people. My friend, Chin, introduced me his classmates and his friends to me. So, his friends are my friends now :) I want to thank Chin and his friends for being my friend. I've been enjoying myself being with them. We hang out together for breakfast, lunch, dinner, movies, futsal, and lots of other things. I have to admit that my life is dull after they graduated. We can't hang out together, no futsal, no jokes, no laughter. It's time to move on I tell myself. We can't be physically be around with our friends forever but I know our memories with each other will always remain. I believe in that. The reason for this post is that, I wanted to tell them, I'm going to miss them and I really wish that they'll get a good job and they can have a life they always wanted. ~Thanks for the memories~

View blog reactions

No comments: