Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The birth of my blog

Back at school I wish to make my own website. I still remember it was yahoo geocities but I stop half way and didn't complete it. Now I'll try blogging and I hope I don't have to delete this blog later in the future because there is no one visiting my blog! Good luck to me...

Oh ya, I'm from Malaysia currently pursuing a business degree and welcome to my blog!
If u notice, I didn't post my real name becoz I'm new at this but gv me some time and courage n maybe I'll put in in here. :)

View blog reactions

3 comments:

眼泪小丑 said...

yoyo amigo~~~
i'm d 1st visitor m i?hehe....
hope 2 know more about u here....

PrinceSiglo said...

u r the 1st who gave me a comment! thks n i really appreciate it. :)

Unknown said...

lolz... another blogger spotted.. keep up the good work!!! ^^