Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Introducing Marie Digby (Singer - Songwriter)

Marie Digby (Marie pronounced as Ma-ree-ay) post herself singing Umbrella by Rihanna at YouTube and caught attention of 6 million viewers! She's from Japanese and Irish -American parentage and is coming to Malaysia at One Utama today!
So, how do I get to know her? I was checking out thestar online as usual and I came across the entertainment section. Then, I saw a news with the headline "Digby has arrived" and I was curious (I find the name kinda catchy) who's this person is. I think she can sing and and she has a nice voice. I like her, not yet love her though, haha. She might just be the next superstar. If you want to see more of her videos you can check them out in YouTube. Oh yea, if you type her name in search engines, you can find her myspace profile and fansites too! I wish to put more of her videos here but, there's just too many! Hope you enjoy her videos, coz I do :)

Thestar - Digby has arrived
Wikipedia - Marie Digby

Say It Again (Original Song)

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

Spell - a song that featured in Smallville!

View blog reactions

No comments: