Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cyclone Nargis killed 22,000 in Myanmar


This aerial view shows a devastated town, with many roofs missing, in the Irrawaddy Delta region on May 5, 2008. (AFP PHOTO) - 7 May, 2008 (Pic fr thestar)

This morning I received sms from my friend about this disaster and asked me whether I want to donate to help these poor people of Myanmar. Well, I didn't immediately say "yes" and told him I need to look into the details of this matter first. He said the details can be found in The Star Paper and I managed to get this from thestar online,

The Star is working with Mercy Malaysia to collect funds for the people of Myanmar
Cheques can be sent to:
Myanmar Relief Fund
Star Publications (M) Bhd
Menara Star
15, Jalan 16/11
Petaling Jaya 46350
Selangor.

View blog reactions

No comments: